Aloe Arborescens contains a number of active ingredients useful to the human body. It promotes the elimination of toxins and also creates a membrane that protects the intestinal walls, preventing the absorption of harmful substances. It is the number one intestinal regulator. Aloe arborescens is a digestive system ally. In fact, it seems to favor physiological bowel function. It stimulates bacterial flora and eliminates unnecessary components, while simultaneously improving the absorption of nutrients. These properties have led the scientific community to recognize aloe arborescens with the ability to counteract the side effects of pharma drugs on the digestive tract (stomach acid, constipation, cramps). The constituents contained therein have antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It aids as a coagulant, tissue and membrane repairer.
Aloe Arborescens is considered better in nutritional value than other varieties of the plant, including Aloe Vera. Compared to Aloe Vera, Aloe Arborescens has a higher concentration of active principles, at least 200 times higher. Aloe arborescens contains over 200 hundred active principles that are known to have various positive health effects on the body and stimulates the immune system. Of the known substances, apart from 8 essential amino acids, many vitamins, acetyl-salicylic acid, choline and various forms of lipids, Aloe also contains some rare mineral salts: Zinc, Manganese, Iron, Germanium, Chromium, Mag-nesium, Boron, and Selenium.
Aloe arborescens is unmatched in its potency to provide the human body a complete spectrum of bioavailable phytonutrients and nutraceutical properties needed to support a healthy immune system while gently eliminating waste particles. This returns the body to a normal state of structure and function. The human body heals itself from within and, because of its more than 200 phytotherapeutic substances, the juice from the whole leaf of Aloe arborescens provides the perfect complement to the biological requirements of the body. In Aloe Arborescens you will find a true arsenal of useful substances, important and essential for good health, such as enzymes, vitamins, proteins, amino acids, metals, minerals, monosaccharide oils, polysaccharides, anthraquinone compounds.
Harmful UV rays, smoke, smog and stress tend to age the skin and generally make us look older faster. Sometimes by just taking a natural, biological and nutritional supplement, it can reduce the effects of this process. Many do not know that the Aloe Arborescens plant has extraordinary antioxidant properties that remove free radicals, this is why it has an incredible rejuvenation effect. It is useful, in fact, for treating eczema, wounds and blisters. Its skin application demonstrates a dermoprotective, moisturizing and emollient action. Skin application relieves the annoyances caused by mosquito bites and other insects, jellyfish and even nettle. It also makes use of it to soothe the skin burned by the sun.
The Aloe Arborescens plant has the ability to increase 6 to 8 times the production and development of fibroplasts. These cells, located in the dermis, produce collagen, the substance that makes the skin elastic and firm. As the skin ages, or during stressful times, it slows the production of these cells and the skin loses elasticity. Aloe Arborescens is able to increase the activity of fibroblasts, with a relative increase in collagen production: polysaccharides in the plant act on multiplication of fibroplasts, increasing their moisturizing and cohesive properties. The synergy of these effects tends to rejuvenate the skin.
Active components with its properties: Aloe Arborescens contains potentially 200 active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids.
- Vitamins: It contains vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E, which are antioxidants. It also contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline. Antioxidant neutralizes free radicals.
- Enzymes: It contains 8 enzymes: aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, and peroxidase. Bradykinase helps to reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin topically, while others help in the breakdown of sugars and fats.
- Minerals: It provides calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc. They are essential for the proper functioning of various enzyme systems in different metabolic pathways and few are antioxidants.
- Sugars: It provides monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and polysaccharides: (glucomannans/polymannose). These are derived from the mucilage layer of the plant and are known as mucopolysaccharides. The most prominent monosaccharide is mannose-6-phosphate, and the most common polysaccharides are called glucomannans [beta-(1,4)-acetylated mannan]. Acemannan, a prominent glucomannan has also been found. Recently, a glycoprotein with antiallergic properties, called alprogen and novel anti-inflammatory compound, C-glucosyl chromone, has been isolated from Aloe arborescens gel.
- Anthraquinones: It provides 12 anthraquinones, which are phenolic compounds traditionally known as laxatives. Aloin and emodin act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
- Fatty acids: It provides 4 plant steroids; cholesterol, campesterol, β-sisosterol and lupeol. All these have anti-inflammatory action and lupeol also possesses antiseptic and analgesic properties.
- Hormones: Auxins and gibberellins that help in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory action.
- Others: It provides 20 of the 22 human required amino acids and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids. It also contains salicylic acid that possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Lignin, an inert substance, when included in topical preparations, enhances penetrative effect of the other ingredients into the skin. Saponins that are the soapy substances form about 3% of the gel and have cleansing and antiseptic properties.
You can also visit us on Amazon.de https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07KFJJHFW/ref=mp_s_a_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1542035843&sr=8-19&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=aloe+arborescens&dpPl=1&dpID=41k2dxxrgDL&ref=plSrch
The information presented here is for informational, reference and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a health care professional. Although, the information presented herein is based on material provided by researchers and sources deemed reliable, we do not presume to give medical advice. Anyone wishing to use this information should share it with his or her health care provider before embarking on any therapeutic program. It is your responsibility to discuss any alternative or natural remedy with your health care provider before using it. Many medical doctors are not acquainted with holostic, "alternative" remedies and natural healing methods. Share this information with them so they may learn too, or find a practitioner who is familiar with them. Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Holotropic Herbs includes these links solely as a convenience to you and the presence of such link does not imply responsibility of Holotropic Herbs for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, it's operator, or it's contents. This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.